How can Puresafe help?
Puresafe has extensive experience in carrying out these types of surveys in social housing, development new builds, heritage sites, care homes, hospitals and education premises. Our consultants are specialists in fire risk management - we will provide a Compartmentation Survey report that provides a suitable level of detail for the condition and use of the property, and where required we will provide recommendations for any remediation works.
What is included
- an assessment of the buildings compartmentation, in line with the buildings fire strategy
- a thorough inspection of all required areas - Floors, walls, ceilings, voids, risers, shafts etc...
- a full fire door inspection where required
- a comprehensive action plan including locations and photographic evidence of any defects
- where available we will clearly annotate floor plans with the identified defects
- if required we will complete a post remedial works quality assurance inspection on the remediation works
Get in touch